Article 1 (Purpose, Applicability, and Agreement of this Policy)
- Official Website
2. Users who utilize the Service agree to comply with the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, you may not use the Service.
3. We may establish separate privacy policies (hereinafter referred to as "Individual Policies") for certain services within the Service.
4. In the event of any inconsistencies between this Policy and any Individual Policies, unless expressly stated otherwise in the Individual Policies, the terms of the Individual Policies shall take precedence over this Policy.
Article 2 (Personal Data to be Collected)
We may collect from the users the following personal data:
1. Information related to user's OS and device, such as IDs generated by the OS, the type of device, device identifiers, etc.
2. User activity history within the Service, such as time spent within the Service, action history, etc.
3. Data sent to us by the user through forms or similar means, such as mistranslation reports, etc.
4. Any other information that the user allows to be shared with the service provider through the privacy settings of external services.
Article 3 (Purposes of Collection)
1. To analyze user activity within the Service for the purpose of maintaining and improving the Service.
2. To provide users with information related to the Service.
4. To respond to inquiries from users.
5. For purposes incidental to the above-mentioned usage purposes.
Article 4 (External Services)
We may use the following external services for the purposes described in this Policy. For the privacy policies of these external services, please refer to the links provided below.
Article 5 (Third-Party Disclosure of Personal Data)
1. Except as permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law or other applicable laws, we will not provide personal data to third parties without obtaining prior consent from the user.
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not be considered as providing information to third parties:
1. When we entrust the handling of personal data, in whole or in part, within the scope necessary to achieve the specified purposes.
2. When personal data is provided in connection with the succession of business due to merger or other reasons.
3. When personal data is jointly used with specific parties and the user has been notified in advance, or is easily able to know, of the nature and items of personal data being shared, the scope of the joint users, the purpose of their usage, and the name or designation of the party responsible for managing the said personal data.
Article 6 (Deletion of Personal Data)
1. Users may request the deletion of their personal data from us.
2. Upon conducting the deletion based on the preceding request, or deciding not to perform the deletion, we will notify the user accordingly.
Article 7 (Validity of this Policy and the Individual Policies)
If any provision of this Policy and the Individual Policies is found invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions of this Policy and the Individual Policies shall not be affected in any way.
Article 8 (Amendments to this policy)
1. We reserve the right to change this policy without prior notice to the User under the following conditions:
1. When the change in this policy aligns with the general interests of the User
2. When the change does not contradict the objectives of this policy and is considered reasonable based on the necessity for the change, the fairness of the new terms, and other related circumstances
2. Unless otherwise specified by us, changes to this policy will become effective upon their posting on our official website.
3. If the User continues to use the Services after the changes to this policy take effect, the User is deemed to have agreed to all changes to this policy.
Article 9 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
1. The solo and only governing language of this policy shall be Japanese.
2. This policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan without reference to principles of conflict of laws.
3. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this policy shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court in the first instance.